The Hartzell Series 08S Low Noise Belt Drive Ring Fan is the result of years of experimentation and research in the Hartzell laboratories. AMCA-certified for air performance, each unit is designed for quiet operation, low cost per foot of air moved, and extra-long, trouble-free life. The propeller is mounted in a high-efficiency air seal orifice with the smaller diameter of the ring overlapping the propeller tips. Standard sizes are 24 through 72".
Additional Series 08S Belt Drive Ring Fan, Standard Flow features:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available