The Hartzell Series 04 Steel In-Line Centrifugal Fan offers non-overloading horsepower characteristics, high efficiency, low noise and economy for clean air applications at medium to high pressures. It combines the design advantages of an axial flow fan with the performance characteristics of a centrifugal fan. Standard sizes range from 12 through 49", ARRG. 1 and 9, Class I, II or III construction.
The “tubular centrifugal,” or in-line fan, offers straight airflow for duct installations with the proven, highly efficient, backward curved, airfoil-bladed wheel in a vane-equipped housing. This design saves space compared to traditional scroll-type centrifugal housings by incorporating a tubular housing, which allows the unit to be installed directly in a duct system with the same inlet and discharge dimensions.
Available with Type BC (single-thickness airfoil blades) in all sizes or Type BA (double-thickness hollow airfoil blades) wheels in sizes 18 through 49".
Additional Series 04 Steel In-Line Centrifugal Fan features:
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- Standard exterior-mounted motors allow easy connections, adjustments and maintenance
- Standard neoprene shaft seal minimizes leakage
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available